Hunter Green Roof Replacement In Wurtsboro
As roofs get older they eventually need to be replaced. If installed correctly, roof should last around 25 years. In this case the roof was 25 years old, thus the homeowners wanted to be proactive in preventing potential issues.
- We removed the entire roof and inspected for any damaged plywood that needed to be replaced.
- White Berger Long Face Aluminum drip edge was installed at all roof edges. This will help prevent water from entering under shingles at roof edges which can cause plywood to dry rot.
- GAF Intake Pro ventilation was installed at the eaves.
- GAF Weather Watch Ice and water shield was also installed minimum 6’ on the eaves, 18 inches on all roof to wall transitions including the rakes, 3’ feet in valleys, on roof penetrations and chimney flashings. Ice and water shield can give extra protection against wind driven rain and ice dams.
- GAF Weather Blocker Starter Strip was installed on all roof edges. We installed GAF Lifetime Timberline Layerlock HDZ shingles in Hunter Green.
- All new step flashing and counter flashing was installed at the walls.
- GAF Snow Country Ridge Vent was installed at the peaks with the GAF Seal A Ridge ridge caps in Hunter Green.
- New Neverleak Aluminum pipe boot flashing were installed on the vent pipes.
- All debris were removed in our dump trailer.
The job took about 2 days to complete.
*Brand Used: GAF
*Service Used: Roof Replacement
Music: Creative Minds from Bensound.com
Roof Replacement in Wurtsboro, NY Project Gallery
- How to Resolve Roofing Problems By Having Roof Inspections Done in Campbell Hall, NY
A roof can be a longer lasting one, no matter which type you have, whenever you have Campbell Hall roof inspections done as they will help to resolve roofing problems. Preventative maintenance goes a long way. Your roof is one of the most all important aspects of your home and one of the biggest investments…Read More
- Common Signs That Indicate You Need to Replace Your Roof
Over time, your roof is bound to suffer some pretty nasty wear and tear, and in time, this wear and tear can put your roof past the point of no return. At that point, you’d have no choice but to get a roof replacement. How, though, can you know that you for sure need a…Read More