Hunter Green Roof Replacement In Wurtsboro
As roofs get older they eventually need to be replaced. If installed correctly, roof should last around 25 years. In this case the roof was 25 years old, thus the homeowners wanted to be proactive in preventing potential issues.
- We removed the entire roof and inspected for any damaged plywood that needed to be replaced.
- White Berger Long Face Aluminum drip edge was installed at all roof edges. This will help prevent water from entering under shingles at roof edges which can cause plywood to dry rot.
- GAF Intake Pro ventilation was installed at the eaves.
- GAF Weather Watch Ice and water shield was also installed minimum 6’ on the eaves, 18 inches on all roof to wall transitions including the rakes, 3’ feet in valleys, on roof penetrations and chimney flashings. Ice and water shield can give extra protection against wind driven rain and ice dams.
- GAF Weather Blocker Starter Strip was installed on all roof edges. We installed GAF Lifetime Timberline Layerlock HDZ shingles in Hunter Green.
- All new step flashing and counter flashing was installed at the walls.
- GAF Snow Country Ridge Vent was installed at the peaks with the GAF Seal A Ridge ridge caps in Hunter Green.
- New Neverleak Aluminum pipe boot flashing were installed on the vent pipes.
- All debris were removed in our dump trailer.
The job took about 2 days to complete.
*Brand Used: GAF
*Service Used: Roof Replacement
Music: Creative Minds from Bensound.com
Roof Replacement in Wurtsboro, NY Project Gallery
- Shingle, Flat, & Metal Roof Comparisons
When it comes to your roofing options, three of your most common choices are shingle, flat, and metal roofs. Each roof type offers its own pros and cons, and knowing those pros and cons is essential for ensuring you pick the best roof for your home and your needs. If you're not sure what the…Read More
- Common Flat Roof Problems to Look Out For
A flat roof offers a number of great benefits for your Middletown area home. In addition to being a low-cost roofing option, it will also allow you to fully utilize the space in your home. So, a flat roof will prove to be a great investment for you, and it’s an investment you’ll surely want…Read More